GoGov Services 

Our team of professionals apply practical, impactful, and tailored strategies specific to your business and objectives to  maximize benefits and minimize risk for our clients while successfully competing in the government contract marketplace.


The U.S. Federal System alone comprises of hundreds of Departments and Agencies, each with their own unique requirements, methods and vehicles for procurement.  

If you are an SME or Enterprise we can assist you in all aspects of doing business in the U.S. either directly with the U.S. Government which will require you register as a U.S. Government Vendor, a process we can assist you with or working with Prime federal government contractors for Teaming and Subcontracting opportunities.  

Join us and our growing network of OCONUS (Outside Continental United States) Information Technology and related services providers. 

Federal & SLED Certifications
8(a), HUBZone, SDVOSB, WOSB, ...


Business owners who belongs to an underrepresented group, may be eligible for business certifications that qualifies them for exclusive Set-Aside business opportunities.

The U.S. Federal Government small business contracting goal is 23 percent of the total value of all prime contract awards.


The objective, to allow small businesses to flourish and compete with larger companies in varied industries.

Teaming, JV & Mentor Protégé
Partner Matching Assistance


A teaming agreement is a contract. between a potential prime contractor and another company to act. as a subcontractor under a specified federal government contract or acquisition program.


For many companies--often too small to win or perform these large contracts alone--teaming has become an integral part of their sales strategy.


A successful prime/subcontractor relationship can be as lucrative as a successful contractor/government relationship, and it can be a great way to break into the market in a big way.

Contract Execution & Compliance


GoGov recognizes that the Federal Government may not be a Company’s primary source of revenue.


 Our approach is to develop solutions that minimize impact and disruption to the Client’s overall commercial business, to the extent possible, while mitigating compliance risks, enhancing cost recovery and increasing profitability.


GoGov works closely with Clients to ensure their goals and needs are met with comprehensive, cost-effective solutions..

Registering a legal entity in the U.S. 

US Law allows foreigners to register a company in the USA. For this, you need not necessarily visit the USA. You can do it from anywhere in the world with the help of an Incorporation Agency, who will register your company and act as a registered agent for you.

Once you register your company in the USA, you can get a US bank account for your company and start your business and operate it remotely from your home country.

Before you start with your company registration you need to take care of few things as below.

1. Decide Name of your company

You need to choose a name for you name for your company. In US business entity names are state specific. Hence it is most likely that the name you choose is available for registration, unless it is too generic name.

2. Decide The Type of Company To Form

When you decide to set up a company in the USA the next question in your mind will be what type of company to register. For a non-resident, there are two types of companies you can choose from. C-Corp (Corporation) and LLC (Limited Liability Company). Both types have their own advantages.

Now the question is whether you go for C-Corp or LLC. It depends on your requirements. LLC is a ‘pass-through’ tax entity. Meaning income form LLC will pass through to the owners, in the same manner, it does with a sole proprietorship or general partnership. However, LLCs can also be considered to be treated as a C-Corp from a tax standpoint.

On the other hand, C-Corp is taxed as separate entities. They are also subject to ‘double taxation’ if the profits are distributed to the owners as dividends.  C-corp is often the preferred incorporation choice of developing business since owners can hold different types of stock interests. But for small businesses LLC is preferred. As you move on, you may be able to simply convert your LLC’s assets into a new C-Corp.


3. Decide on the State to Incorporate

Being a foreigner, you can choose to form you company in any of the 52 states in the USA. However, different states have different rules and different taxes. For example, Delaware has fewer taxes for the first year, but it will be high compared to other states from the second year onward.

Wyoming, New Mexico has the least tax. New York has a rule that after incorporation you have to publish your company in two news daily, which may cost you additional dollars. Hence, your cost of registration may vary depending on the state that you are going to incorporate.


Things you Require to incorporate your business in USA 

To register your company in the USA, you are required to have a Registered Agent and a registered address for your company. In US Business law, a registered agent is an individual or company designated to receive service of process (SOP) on behalf of your business. You can be your own registered agent if you are residing at your company address.

You may need to provide an address as the registered address of your company. If you aren’t receiving. In US or if you do not have a US address which you can use for your company, there are many virtual address providers from whom you can take service from.

Most of the Incorporation agencies will provide you with both a Registered agency and an address. They will take care of all postal mails received on your behalf and will scan and sent them to you via email.


Once you are done with Incorporation..

When your company is incorporated, your agency may give you the state documents and operating agreement draft. The operating agreement draft is an internal document of your company. You can discuss with the members/directors and come up with terms and ownership percentages. Once you complete the draft, you can mutually sign and keep it them in your legal files.

Once you do your state incorporation you need to get your EIN (Employer Identification Number), also called Federal Tax ID. This may take 5-10 business days, if You are a foreigner. Once you obtain your EIN, you can approach any US banks to obtain a bank account for your newly registered Company. If you are a foreigner, US banks require you to be physically present at the branch to open a business checking account in your company name.

We can help you obtain a business checking account, without physically visiting the USA, Without adding any third party signatory. There are other ways to open a business account by adding a third-party signatory. However, it has certain risks associated.

  • Introduction to U.S. Government Contracting
DRX Transparent Logo.png

Datum Radix LLC DBA GoGov.US, a Consortium Network LLC Member.

©2020 BY Datum Radix LLC DBA GoGov.US. under the Consortium Network LLC Holding Company. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.  The Consortium Network and it's member LLC's are for profit Entities not associated with the Small Business Development Center (SBDC), Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC), Florida International University (FIU), the Small Business Administration (SBA), Defense Logistic Agency (DLA) or any of it's stakeholders.